CLASSES WILL BE RESCHEDULED OR CONTACT INFO@FORTHEPEOPLEFROMTHEPEOPLE.ORG FOR A FULL REFUND
Join us for an adult pizza party, bring out your inner child, create, socialise and then devour your creation!
Please inform us of any food allergies or special dietary requirements at least 5 days before the session and we will be most happy to accommodate you.
A pizza party for grown ups with Alexander
Date: Saturday 25th April 2020
Time: 6pm - 9pm
Duration: 3 hrs
Location: Bay20 Community Centre, 71 St Marks Rd, London W10 6JG
Everyone is welcome, 18+. Each cooking session would be valued at £28 per person. If you are facing financial hardship please email email@example.com for a space. All donation amounts are greatly appreciated.
You should read these Terms & Conditions carefully before booking a cooking class. By booking a class, or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. By booking a cookery class with For the People From the People CIC, you agree that:
2. You will arrive at least 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled start time of your class. Due to the importance of a detailed health and safety briefing at the beginning of the class, we cannot allow persons who arrive after the scheduled start time to attend their scheduled cooking class even if they call ahead. The teacher will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety or any parts of the class for late arrivals. No refunds will be given to late arrivals as per our cancellation and rescheduling policy below.
3. You will wear practical clothing, including flat shoes that cover your toes, a minimal amount of jewellery and hair tied back where necessary.
4. You will not attend if you have been unwell within the 48 hours before your class. This is to protect all of our customers and staff as illnesses can be spread through food. Please note that our cancellation and rescheduling policy (below) will still apply if you are unwell as per those terms and conditions below, therefore, we suggest that you send someone in your place (as explained at paragraph 15 below).
5. You may be refused admission if we suspect that you are under the influence of alcohol or an illicit substance, are ill with a communicable disease or are engaging in inappropriate behaviour. No refunds or rescheduling will be offered in those circumstances.
6. You will follow all of our hygiene and safety procedures, which we will inform you about at the beginning of the cookery class.
7. Following your class, you will follow all our instructions for the preparation, transportation, storage, reheating, cooking and consumption of meals.
8. You and your guests may be photographed and/or filmed during your class.
9. You will indemnify and hold us and our employees harmless from all claims, damages, liabilities and causes of action which may arise as a result of:
1. your preparation, storage, re-heating and consumption of food taken home from your class;
2. any loss of personal property whilst on the premises;
3. any injuries or damages you sustain or, or that your guest or anyone affiliated with or connected with you, may sustain in connection with or resulting directly or indirectly from your or your guest’s, or affiliated or connected person’s, involvement in our cooking classes.
10. Our liability to you shall not exceed the total price charged for any classes you have paid for.
11. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes our liability to you for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or any other losses which cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law.
12. Only paying guests will be permitted to be in the cookery school premises whilst classes are in progress.
13. Any participant in a cooking class is welcome to send another person in their place as long as you inform us by calling or emailing us
Bookings and cancellations for public classes and individuals:
14. If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you must do this by emailing us at least 7 days before the date of your class and you will be given a full refund for the cooking. We are sorry that we will be unable to refund or reschedule a cooking class with less than 7 days’ notice. If you give less than 7 days’ notice to you will not be receive a refund
15. Payment in full is required at the time of booking. Payment may be made via credit/debit card, bank transfer or by BACS only.
Food Allergy Policy
16. You must inform us of any dietary requirements and allergies that you and any other participants have at the time of booking and confirm those when you arrive for your cooking class. Where a person attends in replacement of another person, you must notify us more than 8 days in advance about an allergy and dietary requirements
17. We will provide you with a work area that does not have the ingredients you are allergic to, however, you are also responsible for avoiding allergens and ensuring your guests avoid any of their allergens.
18. You alone are responsible, and we accept no responsibility, for ensuring that allergy and dietary requirements are looked after for anyone who consumes any food you take home from a cookery class. Promotions and offers All offers and promotions are subject to availability and terms and conditions applicable to, and issued with, those offers and promotions.
We reserve the right to cancel offers or promotions at any time. Limitation on our liability Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude under law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for any: • losses that: ◦ were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms were formed (which means any losses that neither you nor us could reasonably anticipate when the Terms were entered into); or ◦ that were not caused by any breach on our part • business losses; and • losses to non-consumers.